Are you currently studying towards your CIPD, a graduate looking to further develop their HR knowledge, or somebody looking to return to the field of HR?
Providing some great exposure and a large array of responsibilities, this position would be ideal for a candidate who is looking to develop a future career in HR.
The responsibilities of a HR Advisor will look like:
- Supporting the existing HR team on various projects
- Developing existing HR policies/procedures in-line with current legislation
- Supporting the Business in delivering their people plan
- Some general HR administration/advisor duties
The ideal HR Advisor:
- Previous HR exposure
- Working towards or completed level 5 CIPD or equivalent
- Someone who has great attention to detail
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Knows the MS Office package
- You will be an innovative thinker with a ‘can do’ attitude
To apply for this role email your CV to email@example.com.