As a critical service provider, Augean recognise the risk this virus presents to our employees, contractors and customers and we continue to closely monitor the global situation and UK Government guidance. We have implemented a robust communication and engagement programme across our UK sites and operations.
The Augean response is aligned with Health Protection Scotland, Public Health England and Oil and Gas UK Guidelines.
Augean will continue to monitor the situation within the company, and throughout our supply chain.
Our workforce has been issued with ‘key workers’ documentation and will continue to deliver a service adhering to additional controls and restrictions.
Actions in progress across the company include:
- Creation of an online area for daily information sharing with all Augean personnel.
- Customer updates through the website and email communications.
- Continued allowance to work from home where this is possible.
- Social distancing will be maintained at work sites, areas and in company vehicles.
- Provision of additional hand cleaning including hand sanitizer.
- Provision for additional cleaning of work and rest areas.
- Frequent updates and guidance issued to all personnel and site managers.
- Use of virtual meeting and office software where appropriate.
- Non-essential business travel is discouraged as the pandemic endures.
- Visitors to our sites will be subject to completing a health questionnaire prior to their arrival and must be free of all Covid-19 symptoms.
Employees must follow government guidelines, and (where applicable), guidelines published by Public Health England (PHE) and Health Protection Scotland (HPS), Augean has revised its guidance to employees regarding self-isolation.
The following are in accordance with Government guidelines:
- Employees returning to the UK from other countries (excluding the Republic of Ireland) must follow the current government instructions before returning to work.
- Employees developing symptoms consistent with Covid-19 (new continuous cough or a high temperature), however mild, should stay at home for 10 days from the onset of symptoms.
- All individuals living in the same household as a symptomatic person should self-isolate for 10 days (household isolation).
- If an employee has any Covid-19 symptoms and/or has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 less than 48 hours before their test, then they will need to get a PCR test.
Personnel will not be able to travel offshore or to third party sites if:
- They have experienced either a new continuous/persistent cough or a high temperature in the last 10 days.
- They share a household with someone who has experienced those symptoms within the last 10 days.
- They have transited through or returned to the UK from any country within 10 days.
- They have been in close contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 within the last 10 days.
- Have experienced a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath, which is not normal to them, within the last 10 days.
- ANSS have identified them as high risk in line with Government guidelines.
Augean personnel have been advised to contact NHS via website, www.111.nhs.uk immediately if they show any symptoms of a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath.
Relevant stakeholders will be advised of any affected Augean personnel by their relevant account manager or usual contact.
We will review this Position Statement regularly.
Customers, contractors, and suppliers are advised to immediately report any suspected cases to HSEQteam@augeanplc.com.