Strategically located, near Middlesbrough and Peterborough these ISO accredited sites service the length and breadth of the UK.
Our sites are operated and monitored under strict EPR permits to ensure full compliance with all current legislation,
providing reassurance for you in the disposal of your dredging waste.
- Our treatment facilities are set up for the recovery, treatment and disposal of dredging wastes
- We have purpose built lagoons for storing wet dredging wastes prior to recovery, treatment and disposal
- No need for the client to dewater on their site saving time and money
- All recovery, treatment and disposal activities are carried out in house offering a bespoke ‘cradle to grave’ solution
- Our processes include but are not limited to bio remediation, washing and solidification and stabilisation
Below are details of our waste management facilities