With clients including major oil and gas operators and drilling contractors, we offer a cost-effective and process-efficient service, using the latest technology and experienced personnel.
Drilling wastes are treated at Port Clarence (Middlesbrough), Avonmouth and Aberdeen.
We use dedicated drill cutting containers or bulk vehicles to transfer the waste from the rig into our facilities.
On-site, the material is treated using both economic and environmentally friendly methods, focusing on the recovery of oil.
Our services include:
- Waste treatment, Emulsion & Oil Based Mud Treatment, slop water treatment
- Drill cuttings containers
- Equipment – conveyors, cuttings pumps, vacuum collection
- Cuttings Re-Injection (CRI)
- Chemically Enhanced Centrifugation (CEC)
- Transport – Bulk and Containerised