There are many types of WEEE waste ranging from simple household items to vastly complex industrial units, all needing to be managed safely and compliantly.
They may be single items of Information Technology hardware or complete refrigeration installations. There may well be hazardous components such as PCBs, oils, compressed gases or certain heavy metals and these will all impact on the processing of the waste.
The range of disposal options used include:
- Recovery and recycling of plastic and metal components
- Degassing of refrigerants and other compressed gases
- Removal and recycling of oils
- Recovery of copper and other metals from cables
Sectors we service include:
- Academia and Healthcare
- Power Generation and Utilities
- Aerospace and Automotive